Apr 10, 2009

Weekend Respite

In the month of March, I posted at least 5 times a week, at or around 6AM everyday. So far this month, that has not been the case. Here's why.

In the last week, I have had a computer die, got a temporary old laptop from Jordan Shaw, ordered a new macbook, got the new macbook, and started the process of launching a new website (or two). Oh, and I'm also trying to move in the next two weeks.

That's right, the personal finance blog is going to its own domain, and its own host, very soon. I just need the weekend (of which I have four days) to finalize some technical stuff, and then I'll link to it from here. I'm very excited to start a year long project into the world of personal finance blogging. It's going to be great.

I apologize for not posting regularly. It shall resume next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment