Apr 12, 2009

Saving For Serenity - New Site, Same Direction

A few days ago my website, Saving For Serenity, launched.

Saving For Serenity is the extension of what I have been writing about here, on blog.alan.schram. It is a personal finance blog where I attempt to help you establish financial freedom, something that I've been writing about. The word "serenity" means an absence of mental stress or anxiety. In this case, it means bringing one's finances to a point where it is not causing mental stress or anxiety. It's the goal, the ethos, the direction of Saving For Serenity.

I've written more about what Saving For Serenity is all about here. So if you're interested in finding a peace, or a state of serenity with your finances, please follow along as I attempt to achieve it for myself.

Also, don't forget to update your bookmarks, RSS feeds, links, and all that other interweb goodness that comes with a new site.

See you over there.

For those of you that don't understand what this post is about, it means that yes, I am using Saving For Serenity as my new blog, and will not be posting on this one anymore. Just for you, Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment