Mar 3, 2009

The Great Blog Off

Welcome, Great Blog Off Voters!

The Great Blog Off is a joint venture between myself and three friends. We've decided to see who is the greatest blogger. So, over the next month we're going to be blogging, and we created a facebook group dedicated to those that will follow, and then eventually vote on their favorite blogger.

Now, though I am the only one to ever hold a blog (or two) before, I am at a distinct disadvantage. I am also the only one of the four who has an actual full time job. The rest are "entrepreneurs" or "working part time" or "bums who live with their parents". Therefore the time that I am able to devote to The Great Blog Off is significantly limited in comparison. And while yes, I may have a few prior blog posts (about 300 I guess), this blog was started yesterday, and this blog is the blog that I ask to be rated upon. I wouldn't do something like link to my old myspace blog or my old blogspot blog. Like I said, I wouldn't want to be rated on my entire history of work, just what I post on this here blog.

Anyways, feel free to join the Facebook group and check out the other guy's blogs. They're good people (though bad bloggers), so head on over to Adam Loewen's blog, Jeff Hawker's blog, and Tony Bookless's blog. Bookmark us all so that you can witness our month long blogging effort to out blog one another, and in the process, maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

3 comments:

  1. well played with the links Schram, in regards to your other post, you just hafta get more people linking to your site . Then people will read it if they like it or not.
    Anyways, all the best with the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally! i've missed your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, Myspace blog. You rebel, you.

    ReplyDelete